With a full price offer, seller will give 2% towards purchaser's closing cost. Approximately 2,900 s.f. of living space. Fabulous gourmet kitchen with corian counter tops and abundance of cabinets. All baths re-freshened. New paint, ceramic tile floors, carpet. Delightful lower level family room with large slider door for easy furniture moving. Large laundry room and 5th bedroom on lower level. Master bedroom with full bath featuring an over sized tub. Exterior new hardiplank siding, new dimensional shingled roof and replacement windows, large trex deck. detached over sized 2 car garage with full walk-up 2nd story for future finishing or storage. Great location, close to commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
2,956 sq. ft
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS