OPEN SATURDAY 1:00 - 3:00pm. One level living at its best! Nicely updated, beautifully maintained and located a short walk to Baker Park but you won't want to leave the fully fenced, quiet backyard - enjoy views of the lush green lawn and mature landscaping while sitting on the trex deck or paver patio. If you'd rather enjoy the day in the comfort of air conditioning, the interior won't disappoint. Everything you need is on one level from the generous sized living room with a bright bay window and gas fireplace to the oversized primary bedroom with space for a king size bed, dressers, desk and a sofa. This room has its own updated private bath, nice closet space and the washer/dryer. The secondary bedroom has access to a separate private bath and is just steps to the family room, formal dining room and beautifully updated kitchen that includes 42 inch maple cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances. The basement has a wood burning, masonry fireplace and provides enviable amounts of storage space. Close to restaurants, shopping and major commuter routes. Move-in ready!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,780 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Screened
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Level, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price