You can have it all! A beautiful home with room for all your needs. A main level office (currently a virtual classroom), spacious living and dining rooms, a large kitchen with natural wood cabinets, breakfast bar, eat-in kitchen and a welcoming family room with gas fireplace. Bring your largest furniture for the primary bedroom - it will fit and you'll still have space! The walk-in closet will make you the envy of your friends and the luxury bath has a shower and large soaking tub. The lower level is finished to be it's own living area with a kitchen, full bath, wood stove and several rooms for living and/or storage. While the house is beautiful, the exterior living space is outstanding with space for people and pets! A large deck overlooks the heated salt water pool and wooded views beyond. Fully fenced with separate living space for different breeds of chickens or different types of animals. Just beyond the animals is the large 2 story, 2 bay shop with a second floor office and extra parking for the big kid toys!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
4,246 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Heated, Saltwater
- Wire, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)