Super clean and updated all-brick rancher in a quiet country setting. Beautiful hardwood floors on most of the main level. Spacious main level family room. Formal living room with large picture window and wood stove insert. Updated eat-in kitchen. Three bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main level. Downstairs is a large recreation room with a propane gas fireplace! There's also a den/office, and another full bath! Fully fenced yard. No HOA and no town taxes! Minutes to Frederick and easy access to major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,806 sq. ft
Mountain Prospect Estate
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pasture
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)