Nicely updated home in an excellent neighborhood (with NO HOA) is looking for new owners! You will appreciate the updated baths, new roof, nicely done kitchen, freshly painted walls, vaulted ceiling in great room, woodstove for cold winter nights, fenced in backyard - chicken coops, and even a 12x20 shed for lots of storage. Walk out basement is ready for your finishing touches!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Shake
1,704 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Shakes, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price