Welcome to the remarkable and prestigious Cone Branch Estates in Middletown! Beautiful custom-built colonial style home boasting updates throughout, lofty windows, two-story foyer, gleaming hardwood floors, stately columns, neutral color palette, and design-inspired features throughout! From the open floor plan to the spectacular outdoor living space this gorgeous home hits the perfect balance of privacy and every entertainerÃ¢ÂÂs dream; Spacious living and dining rooms graced with classic moldings; Eat-in kitchen embellished with sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, double wall oven, cooktop, island, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, and breakfast room; Sunroom with soaring cathedral ceilings, French doors, palladian windows, and panoramic views of the outdoor oasis; Two story family room highlighted with soaring ceilings, a stone profile fireplace, and incredible floor to ceiling bow window; Private office, laundry room, arrival center, and two powder rooms complete the main level; Sizeable ownerÃ¢ÂÂs suite adorned with a tray ceiling, four walk-in closets, sitting room, and en-suite full bath with spa-like elements including a soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, and separate vanities; Three bedrooms, two full baths, and loft conclude the upper level sleeping quarters; Travel downstairs to find the amazing recreation room, game room, wet bar, kitchenette, exercise room, bonus room, bedroom, full bath, and storage; Ideal in-law suite; Recent updates: Stainless steel appliances, refinished hardwood floors, paint, carpet, furnace, and more! The exterior features a 2-car attached garage, beautifully landscaped grounds, extensive hardscape, expansive deck, custom stone patios, variety of perennials, mature trees, private lot, covered front porch, backs to creek, a complete outdoor oasis! A MUST-SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Brick, Brick Front, Frame, Vinyl Siding
8,338 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cone Branch Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Window, Vinyl Fr
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price