PRICED REDUCED! Single-family home in downtown Frederick. 1880 renovated home with 1,635 above grade living spaces. The home has been modernized and updated with all new electricity, plumbing, HVAC (which is 2 zone), new kitchen and bathrooms. Still has its historic charm. Parking out front but also off-street parking for 4 cars in the rear. As you walk in you have the living room with an electric fireplace, built-in shelves, leads to the dining room, then the kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops, backsplash, lots of new cabinets with lights under them, pull out trash can, stainless appliances, wine refrigerator, glasswasher, a large laundry room off the kitchen with a sink and cabinets, then a full bath with a tub/shower. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms with color changing ceiling lights, a full bath in the hall, and a master suite with a laundry chute, a safe, cedar accent wall, and a spa-like full bathroom with a Hugh walk-in shower with an Ello & Allo Shower rain massage panel tower System and a double sink. There is a private deck off the bedroom so you can look out at the deep private backyard which is fully fenced. There is a floored attic for storage. Basement is unfinished. Summer is just around the corner so you can move in just in time to enjoy all the activities within walking distance, restaurants, shopping, breweries, distilleries and Summer Concert Series
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,635 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Insert.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fenced, Unpaved.
- Metal, Asphalt
- Board Fence, Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Level, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price