Excellent location - walking distance to restaurants and shopping and across the street from Ft Detrick Rosemont entrance. This ground level home is quietly located on the back side of the building with a new patio that walks out to the common area. Easy one level living with an open kitchen, living and dining room. A wood fireplace provides the perfect ambiance on a snowy night. Nice closet space and includes a separate laundry room with full size washer and dryer and walk in closet in the main bedroom. The main bedroom has a private full bath and a second bath in the hallway serves the second bedroom. Clean and move-in ready with neutral paint and carpet.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frederick County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)