Excellent location - walking distance to restaurants and shopping and across the street from Ft Detrick Rosemont entrance. This ground level home is quietly located on the back side of the building with a new patio that walks out to the common area. Easy one level living with an open kitchen, living and dining room. A wood fireplace provides the perfect ambiance on a snowy night. Nice closet space and includes a separate laundry room with full size washer and dryer and walk in closet in the main bedroom. The main bedroom has a private full bath and a second bath in the hallway serves the second bedroom. Clean and move-in ready with neutral paint and carpet.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frederick County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price