Beautifully maintained and perfectly located as the newest, largest and most affordable home within walking distance of Baker Park , Schools , Restaurants and shopping. 4 nice sized bedrooms with newly installed easy to maintain luxury vinyl plank flooring and 3 full baths plus a separate laundry loom all on the bedroom level. The main level offers 9 foot ceilings and excellent living space with a generous sized foyer, kitchen with a center island, 42 inch cabinets and table space that opens to the family room on one side and the dining room (currently used as a homework room) with beautiful natural lighting on the other. A home office with french doors completes the main level. The lower level offers plenty of space to spread out with a work space, second family room, custom made wet-bar for entertaining, a full bath and a guest room plus storage!! The yard has been designed for maximum use of space with both private and open areas. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,723 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price