**Opportunity to purchase 2bed/2bath unit in the coveted Maxwell Place Condominiums - Right On the CREEK!** Walk right into the heart of downtown. The location & community are the biggest selling points, but the tasteful condo unit itself closes the deal. Its private exterior entrance makes this condo feel like a townhome. The unit is designed to feel open and spacious. The kitchen features upgraded cabinetry, with a paneled refrigerator and dishwasher. The living room has built-in cabinets and surround sound speakers. The owner's suite has a walk-in closet and ample space for a king-size bed. The unit has the perfect designated/reserved spot (#40) in the garage with quick access. Each unit comes with a storage unit and access to the gym. The condominium is very active, well managed, and has over a million dollars in reserves. The unit is in excellent condition. Easy to show and sell.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,312 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Fitness Center, Exercise Room, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price