2,000 square feet of finished space plus a finished basement! Beautifully maintained offering both formal and comfortable living spaces, a main level bedroom adjacent to a full bath, gorgeous wood floors, large windows, custom blinds and generous sized rooms. The home was updated with replacement windows, the addition of an over-sized 1 car garage, main level laundry and a kitchen that is open to the family room. The lower level was professionally finished with recessed lights, easy to care for flooring and has excellent storage. The A/C was replaced 4 months ago and the gas boiler was replaced in 2012. Walk to Baker Park! Close to shopping, dining, entertainment and all major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,094 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Partial, Privacy Fence
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price