Cape Cod with traditional floor plan in Rosedale neighborhood near Hood College, Baker Park and Downtown Frederick. 2 bedrooms/1 full bath on main level & 2 bedrooms/ 1 full bath on upper level. Oak hardwood floors. Kitchen is smaller with lots of built-ins, granite, custom cabinets, heated tile floor if desired, built-ins in cabinets. Main level bedroom. Some windows have been replaced with Pella windows, drop in windows for cleaning. Standing seem metal roof is powder coated (no painting or maintenance). House is well insulated where rooms re-done. Tulip Magnolia tree in front yard. Shared driveway with neighbor, can park one car in carport and one car in front of carport but cannot park on driveway where joined with neighbor. Two sump pumps in basement. Basement waterproofed. Zoned heat and Central Air Conditioning. Older AC's so sale includes a One Year Home Buyer Warranty. Live Next door to Hood College, a small private school with lovely architecture and grounds. Live next door to Baker Park which spans four blocks with a creek, pond with fountain, covered bridge, bell tower, tennis courts, baseball diamond, Armory, walking/jogging path and lots of beautiful trees and grass,
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater
2,400 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Above Ground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, DSL Available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Instant Hot Water, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Other, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Metal, Pitched
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)