Well maintained home perfectly situated in the middle of a private lot surrounded by green grass and mature trees on a quiet street at the top of Braddock. Nice sized rooms with lots of windows for excellent natural light. Offering a living room, dining room, family room, home office and separate laundry room all on the main level. plus 2 fireplaces for ambiance - one in the family room and one in the owners suite. The owners suite also has a private deck, 2 closets and a spacious bath with double sinks, soaking tub and separate shower. the basement has the perfect set up for the hobbyist. Beautiful, peaceful and just minutes to major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,562 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rose Homes, Inc.
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Stove, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Corner, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price