Buyers requested that photos/videos be removed from the listing. Stunning & no city taxes! Shows like a model home and with its 3 level double bump-out, it has more than 2,500 square feet of finished living space making it one of the most spacious homes in the neighborhood. Beautifully decorated and impeccably maintained top to bottom! Bamboo floors on the main level, up the stairs and in the second floor hallway. The kitchen boasts granite counters with a tile back-splash, stainless appliances & an awesome single bowl sink. Spacious master suite has 2 walk-in closets & an updated bath with glass surround, custom tile and granite counters. The fully finished basement has a fitness room and spacious family room that includes a built-in bar and sliding glass door to the fenced yard. Best location in the neighborhood at the top of the cul-de-sac and backing to trees.
Other, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,640 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)