ALL OFFERS DUE BY MONDAY 10/25 @ 10am. Beautiful contemporary 5 bedroom/ 3.5 bathroom home in the sought- after Mountain Laurel Estates community of Frederick! Serene views from wrap around deck, nature at it's best with a spring fed stream, a LARGE front room for living and dining with gorgeous oversized windows. Hardwood Floors, Updated Kitchen with stainless appliances, gas stove, granite, double oven, breakfast room. Huge primary bedroom with walk in closet and an attached bathroom with a standing shower and large soaking tub. Amazing sunlit 25' x 20' Four Season room with vaulted ceilings, a stone hearth and wood burning fireplace. Two zone HVAC, Freshly painted 1st Floor, Additional Library/ Office or Family room. Newly renovated half bath and laundry/ mud room on main level. Basement includes a wet bar with a ton of cabinet space and granite counters, to include a 32'x30' Billiard room. and a separate entrance. Attached garage off of the basement level. Private lot and couldn't be better for entertaining! Come see for yourself today as this one will not last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
3,791 sq. ft
Mountain Laurel Estates
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Underground Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price