Beautiful, spacious, located at the top of the street and backing to woods - this home offers generous sized rooms with a great flow and fine details. The main level has gleaming wood floors throughout, 9 foot ceilings and a dramatic 2 story family room and foyer. Triple crown molding and wainscoting add a touch of class making this home stand above the rest. The 8 1/2 foot kitchen island provides plenty of prep space and the granite counters, 42 inch cabinets , walk-in pantry and the adjoining bright morning room will keep the chef happy. The mud room just off the kitchen houses the washer/dryer and a custom designed floor to ceiling storage bench plus access to the garage. A main level office tucked quietly in the back corner of the main level makes for great at home learning or working space. The second floor boasts nice sized bedrooms with large windows and closets. The primary bedroom has a beautiful trey ceiling, a 6x9 walk-in closet and a luxury bath with soaking tub, separate shower and granite counters. The lower level allows you to really spread out with a media area (home theatre projector and screen is included), rec area and den plus a full bath and wide walk-up stairs to the backyard. The backyard faces the woods and mature landscaping provides all the privacy you want. Whispering Creek is a beautiful neighborhood made up of one street with no through traffic yet is just minutes to downtown Frederick, shopping, restaurants and major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Media, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price