Exceptionally maintained, beautifully updated and lightly lived in this home boasts 3,000 square feet of finished living space inside and a .26 acre level, fully fenced backyard. The deep front porch is great space for talking with the neighbors but you will love showing off the remodeled kitchen that has quality white (wood cabinets with dovetail construction) cabinets with custom roll out storage, large drawers, quartz counters and stainless appliances. The windows were replaced 3 years ago, the roof and gas HVAC system were replaced 5 years ago. Beautiful wood floors flow through the living room, dining room, family room and owners suite! The owners bath was remodeled to include a glass walled walk-in shower, double sinks and a make-up desk. You will be spoiled with a large walk-in closet and bedroom level laundry. The hall bath also offers double sinks and the bedrooms are all generous sized. The fully finished basement club room has a full bath, sliding door to the paver patio, custom built-in wet bar and a beautiful custom built solid oak entertainment center. A convenient storage area is tucked behind the door at the back end of the rec room. The backyard has great lighting for gardening and is fully enclosed by a cedar wood fence. An Azek synthetic deck provides great entertaining space right off the kitchen but also walks out to the grassy backyard. No work to be done in this home, no city taxes, low HOA, elementary school located in the neighborhood and easy access to restaurants, shopping and major commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price