OPEN SATURDAY 1:00pm-3:00pm Beautiful Rancher with a 2 car garage & fenced yard and on a quiet street with no HOA! All of the work has been done here, just move in! New roof in 2015, updated kitchen, stainless appliances, refinished basement in 2018, master bedroom with a walk-in closet plus a master bath with jetted tub and separate shower. The 3rd bedroom on the main level is being used as a dining room and could be easily converted back to a bedroom. The lower level has a rec room, office and den along with an updated full bath. Nothing to do but move-in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,258 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout Stairs, Heated, Full Finished
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 10,454 SF
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Open, Level, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS