4,968 Square Feet of beautiful, updated, clean, move-in ready finished living space! This custom built home has a fantastic great room with wood floors and vaulted ceilings and offers the perfect entertaining floorplan with space to socially distance! The chef is never excluded as the kitchen and its center island with work space and a counter height breakfast bar overlook the family room and its floor to ceiling stone fireplace (wood burning but also plumbed with gas). A generous sized dining room adjoins it. The main level also boasts a beautiful sunroom with private views of the patio and acreage. A spacious mud room with built in cubby storage welcomes you in from the oversized 3 car garage (plenty of room for all the toys and the cars too). Up stairs, accessed by a wide wood staircase, has 4 nice sized bedrooms plus a laundry/sewing room with cabinetry, work space, laundry sink and built-in sewing machine! The owners suite has vaulted ceilings, wood floors, an enviable sized walk-in closet with an organizer system built-in. The master bath was just updated with a seamless glass shower surround, paint, light fixtures & faucets. The basement level has full sized windows and a new sliding glass door leading to the yard. It is fully finished with a floor to ceiling stone, wood burning fireplace (also plumbed for gas) and a 5th bedroom with full bath. Freshly refinished wood floors, fresh paint, new light fixtures and professionally cleaned, nothing to do but move-in. No HOA, Middletown Schools and plenty or room to spread out inside or out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Well
4,968 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Humidifier, Freezer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price