Beautiful Ausherman-built home on 1.26 acres. Gorgeous kitchen renovation with custom wood cabinetry, granite counters, a large single bowl copper sink, high-end appliances and wood topped center island. Family room off the kitchen with gas fireplace, built-in bookcases and vaulted ceiling and access to screened porch addition and paver patio. Lovely formal living and dining rooms with space for a baby grand, full size china hutch and sideboard! Large master suite with luxury bath, walk-in closet, bedroom level laundry and generous sized secondary bedrooms. Quiet country setting yet it's only 15 minutes to downtown Frederick and all it has to offer, major commuter routes to DC and Baltimore, and the MARC train! No HOA fees and no city taxes!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS